Dermatoglyphics Multiple Intelligence Test (DMIT)
Book a Free Consultation
Committed To DMIT Excellence
The full form of DMIT is, Dermatoglyphics Multiple Intelligence Test. It is a scientific study associated with fingerprint patterns and brain lobes.
This will helps in understanding a unique inborn potential and personality. DMIT Test Technique has long been developed by scientist Dr.Howard Gardner and medical experts.
DMIT Analysis will be based on Neuroscience and Multiple Intelligence Theory. Know your Strength and weakness by DMIT Test Report based on Dermatoglyphics and brain analysis.
Call Us Today for FREE Consultations
DMIT (Dermatoglyphics Multiple Intelligence Test) is a biometric analysis based on the scientific study of fingerprints.
- Midbrain activation is a pseudoscientific training method claiming to allow the development of blind vision and to improve memory and concentration.
Extra Sensory Perception
- Extrasensory perception, or ESP, usually includes communication between minds involving no obvious contact (telepathy),
- Photographic memory is a term often used to describe a person who seems able to recall visual information in great detail. Just as a photograph freezes a moment in time, the implication for people thought to have photographic memory is that they can take mental snapshots and then recall these snapshots without error.
Quantum Speed Reading
- “Speed reading is not actually possible,” said Elizabeth Schotter, a cognitive scientist at the University of South Florida. Related: Can Brain Scans Read People’s Minds? Reading is a complex task that requires coordination between multiple mental systems,
Neuro Linguistic Programming
- Neuro-linguistic programming (NLP) is a psychological approach that involves analyzing strategies used by successful individuals and applying them to reach a personal goal. It relates thoughts, language, and patterns of behavior learned through experience to specific outcomes
”DMIT gives a clear picture of personality and learning methods of an individual. This will help to guide and support students in many ways.”
”It can work as a guide for parents to know their children’s strengths and weaknesses and direct them accordingly.”
”The counsellor was very patient and knowledgeable. All the aspects of the report was explained to me in details and with lots of good suggestions.”